Well, We All Have to Eat
- Harbor Restaurant, across from the Outlet Park entrance on the South side of the Dam on Hwy 254, casual non-smoking and outdoor dining with a tasty American menu.
- AJ’s Drive-In, East of Dam on Hwy 254 on the South side of roadside, with a fried American menu specializing in soft serve ice cream.
- The Crappie Hole, (SMOKING), East side of Dam turn North on CR #295 from Hwy 254 (across from Clearlight Inn) – more of a bar atmosphere.
- Jake’s, Take Hwy 254 to Hwy 64 South, located on West side of road.
- 254 Diner, (SMOKING)West of Dam on Hwy 254 (west of Galmey) before the Triangle gas station, with a fried American menu.