RULES FOR THE RACE:
- All people participating must register and sign a release form.
- We want this race to be fun family-friendly event open to all ranges of fitness. Some people race to achieve personal goals and others enjoy the camaraderie and have less aggressive goals.
- All walkers should stay to the right side of the trail unless passing another person. Please be courteous and yield to faster runners. Walkers should not be more than two abreast on the course to prevent bottlenecks.
- Stay on marked course at all times.
- Littering is not allowed. Please leave all trash at the aid station. If you spot a hazard on the course please notify a volunteer or race director so we can correct it.
- Please thank the volunteers before, during, or after the race.